Annual Wellness Package
Annual Wellness Package
Our most comprehensive package that includes complete diagnostics of your Heart, Blood, Liver, Kidney, Electrolytes, Diabetes, Thyroid testing and Urine analysis.
What does this test reveal about your health?
The test panel contained in this package is designed to provide you with a baseline statistics of your health. With all major risk factors checked once a year, you will make the most important step towards good overall health. Timely detection and prevention of the most common diseases are what we had in mind while picking the components of Annual Wellness Package. This test panel targets the most important parameters of each organ system in our body and detects the subtle changes in blood biochemistry in the earliest stages of a disease.
In case of chronic diseases, changes in lab tests are the first signal that something is wrong in the body, therefore lab is the crucial part of early diagnostics and prevention. Sometimes years can pass before the patient notices the first symptoms of diabetes or a heart disease, for example. Not to mention that symptoms often reveal the complication of a disease while the disease itself remains to be silent.
We recommend performing this test once a year. All the following markers are included in this Package.
You should perform this test if you:
• Want to have a thorough overview of your overall health even if you feel good
• Have a high workload with significant psychological pressure
• Have a bad diet combined with a physical inactivity
• Are under medication therapy for a prolonged period (chronic therapy)
• Are diagnosed with
– Diabetes Mellitus (type 1 or 2)
– Any kind of liver disease including hepatitis
– Heart disease
– Atherosclerotic changes in your blood vessels
– Hyperthyroidism, Hypothyroidism, or any other thyroid gland changes
– Kidney diseases (function impairment, cysts or any other kind of pathology)
– Increased cholesterol or triglycerides level
– Chronic infection of any kind
– Autoimmune diseases (ex: lupus erythematosus, Hashimoto thyroiditis, polyarticular rheumatoid arthritis or any kind of rheumatoid disease)
– Kidney stones
– Preparing to travel abroad for a longer period
– Have lost or gained a significant amount of body weight lately
Fasting 9-12 hours prior to blood collection is required. Urine specimen should be a midstream collection to minimize contamination. See lab personnel for additional collection instructions.
Estimated Time Taken
1 - 2 working days after collection of specimen.